From last month at the beginning I found my body doesn't seem wrong, but their hematuria is now wave after wave becomes more severe, the results of my own to the hospital after he was found suffering from polycystic kidney disease that is not how I grew up, so this sick, his illness after I feel the whole people are ignorant, they never heard of it, and I don't know exactly what to treat, so I want to know how to treat polycystic kidney hematuria?
1 if he is suffering from polycystic kidney disease this kind of words, so he will appear in the process of treatment for symptoms of nausea, and there are a lot of patients may have physical fatigue phenomenon, and many patients may have a bladder irritation phenomenon.
2 so many patients have a pee excessive phenomenon, even UI hematuria phenomenon, and for the time he is suffering from polycystic kidney this disease first to timely relieve your mood, first to maintain an optimistic attitude, if the disease is not too serious if the impact is not great.
3 but we must note that if the treatment of their disease began to increase then it must be timely by using the method of dialysis and transplantation to alleviate their disease, and during this time his treatment to reduce the intake of salt must own, such improper diet will bring harm to their own.
As for their polycystic kidney disease treatment period is not only the need of their mood to relax, and combined treatment of traditional Chinese medicine aspects, to alleviate their physical symptoms by rhizome, Achyranthes root, epimedium and other drugs at the time of treatment.
没有评论:
发表评论